Re-live the American experience in World War II through immersive exhibits, multimedia experiences, and thousands of personal accounts. Upgrade to include a 4-D movie or a guided tour.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter the main museum entrance on the north side of Andrew Higgins Blvd and show your barcoded ticket. Staff will provide further directions. The guided tour will depart from the tour kiosk located near the main museum entrance. Please arrive a few minutes early as the tour departs promptly at 1:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you choose an option with a Timed 4-D Movie Ticket or a Guided Tour, the time on your ticket is your reserved time for the 4-D Movie or Guided Tour, and the Museum Admission ticket that comes with that is good for anytime entry to the Museum (it is not timed)
- Student tickets are valid for children 5-18 and for students (19+) with ID
- Limited number of wheelchairs available for use during your visit on a first-come-first-served basis
- No flash photography or video allowed
- Any reservations made after 3:00 PM should expect a shortened visit
- The American Sector Restaurant & Bar is open Sunday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- The museum’s paid parking garage is located at 1024 Magazine Street
- Informational booklets in Chinese, English, French, Japanese, and Spanish are available onsite