Take an all-access, self-guided tour through a massive warehouse where artists and architects build unique Mardi Gras floats from the ground up year after year. Enjoy an included shuttle service from Downtown.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Please contact the activity provider to confirm the pickup service.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tours begin every 30 minutes and last approximately 1 hour
- The first tour begins at 9:30 AM and the last tour begins at 4:30 PM
- A portion of the tour is not climate-controlled
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Mardi Gras World is closed on the following days every year: Mardi Gras Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day