Find debauchery on this tour about adultery, prostitutes, and twisted doctors! Along the way you'll combine spirits with spirits at 3 bars. This 21-and-over tour is great for groups that want to experience the twisted side of New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hear 2 hours of raunchy, hair-raising ghost stories
- Stop at 3 bars along the way with haunted stories in between
- Enjoy small group sizes letting you get into all the action
- Learn about the seedy history of French Quarter
- Guided walking tour
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- People under 21 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet along the fence next to Creole Cookery. Your guide will be by the light pole.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety needs of all guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests who are intoxicated and disruptive. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Tour is about a mile walk with a lot of standing.
- 2 people are required for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough customers to meet requirements. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.