Discover New Orleans with a family-friendly 2-hour walking tour. Learn about New Orleans' history, Louisiana legends, folklore, myths, superstitions, spells and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The American Sports Saloon, 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116. Meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon; tours do not meet inside the Saloon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests must check in for the tour before it departs. Guests cannot call the tour guide or meet up with the tour after the tour departs. No refunds are given for late arrivals.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason, including cancellation due to the weather or late arrival.
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to participants who are intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. No refund will be issued in the event a guest is asked to leave do to intoxication.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. If the minimum number is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email in the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.
- During the tour guests will be allowed to stop along the way to purchase drinks. Please keep in mind some bars allow children inside but some do not.