Hear about the origins and culture of jazz before making your way to the 19th century neighborhood that boasts the best music and bars in town. Visit a few favorite local clubs, enjoy a beer and discover the talents of the best local musicians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Louis Armstrong Park (Entrance to the park, under archway), 701 N. Rampart St., New Orleans, LA 70116Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Those under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 7 people
- This is a walking tour that will cover approximately 14 blocks (or about 1.5 miles) on foot.
- As of August 16, 2021, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans
- As of January 12, 2022, the City of New Orleans has reinstated the indoor mask mandate for everyone ages 2 and older. For more information on this mandate, please visit ready.nola.gov/restrictions