Listen to the cool jazz of the Dukes Trio onboard a steamboat. Depart from the heart of the French Quarter and journey down the slow and graceful Mississippi river. Enjoy a dinner cruise and savor the flavors of New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Steamboat Natchez does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization), and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) come free of charge but are charged for food on cruises
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans
- There are two seating times for dinner: The first dinner seating is from 6pm-7:15pm, and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm
- Check with the hostess upon boarding for dining assistance