Hold onto your hat on a high-speed, small group (up to 16 passengers) airboat ride through the swamps and marshlands just outside New Orleans. Look for alligators and other wildlife, along with diverse bird species in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 105 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel or Airbnb in New Orleans.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local operator's dock at 9706 Barataria Blvd., Marrero LA 70072.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Airboat tours are performed in an open boat. If it rains you will get wet. However, you can purchase inexpensive rain ponchos at the swamp tour gift shop
- Pregnant women or people with neck or back problems cannot participate
- Children must be at least 48 inches tall and must wear a seat belt
- Hearing protection is provided by the local operator