Discover the tastes and romance of New Orleans' historic neighborhood of mansions and oak trees. Learn Cajun and Creole culture during 3 food stops, explore local gems and hear entertaining history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the corner of Washington Ave and Coliseum St., across from Commander's Palace restaurant. If traveling by St Charles Streetcar, exit at Washington Ave and walk 2 blocks South to Coliseum St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a short walking tour, less than 1 mile total
- Children under 3 are free on the understanding that food and drink will not be provided for them on the tour
- Summer 2020: Lafayette Cemetery is under repair and closed on certain days. This part of the tour may have to happen outside the cemetery entrance
- Check local Covid mandates for New Orleans bars/restaurants before attending a tour. Failure to meet mandated requirements is considered a non-refundable cancellation since venues can deny entry to any guest
- Vegetarians and many dietary allergies can be accommodated