New Orleans, French Quarter: Pirate History Walking Tour
- Walk in the footsteps of the famous Laffite brothers, Jean and Pierre
- Learn about the Pirates involved with the Battle of New Orleans
- Discover the real customs and traditions of pirates
- See the historic French Quarter
The Captain and his crew are going to tell you what life was really like for a pirate in New Orleans in the early 1800’s. Hear about the sword fights, the smuggling and the rum. Learn about the pirate’s involvement in the Battle of New Orleans, customs, traditions, more rum and find out where the treasure is buried.
The information given on the tour has been heavily researched. Much of the tour will be focused on pirate history in New Orleans, the pirate brothers Jean and Pierre Laffite and the importance of pirate involvement in the Battle of New Orleans. Learn historical facts about New Orleans but the focus is on the early 1800’s in New Orleans.
- 90 minute walking tour of the French Quarter, New Orleans
- History of pirates in New Orleans during the early 1800's
- Bathroom/drink break halfway through tour
- Meals or drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Cuban Crafters Cigar Bar 533 Toulouse St. New Orleans, La. 70130 Meet at this location 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Look for a Pirate. Don’t be late! The pirates wait for no one.Open in Google Maps ⟶