Join a guided foodie walking tour through the old French Quarter neighborhood and visit 5 distinct eateries. Sample up to 9 different foods and learn about local culture along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet inside the 3rd Block Depot (formerly SoBou) restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will run rain or shine
- This tour features a set menu and does not have a gluten-free, vegetarian, or pork-free option
- Please notify the local partner of any food allergies (but not aversions, restrictions, etc.) when booking
- Most of the restaurant stops feature fully stocked bars if you’d like to enjoy a cold beverage (alcoholic or otherwise) during the tour