Experience New Orleans from a helicopter as your pilot shares interesting facts about the city. Fly over iconic landmarks like the French Quarter and New Orleans City Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please go to the Lakefront Airport in the Main Terminal. Same building as Messina's runway cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Strict individual passenger weight limit of 295 pounds
- Maximum combined weight of the entire group of 2-3 people is 575 pounds
- All passengers will be weighed at check-in for the weight and balance of the helicopter
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather or safety of flight reasons, you are eligible to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Valid photo ID or passport is required