Experience ‘the Big Easy’ on this super-fun tour. Enjoy some classy cocktails in the famous French Quarter and hear about the origins of jazz before visiting the jazz club, with a beer in hand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Jackson Square (next to Andrew Jackson statue), 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This tour features a couple of cocktails that include dairy ingredients such as eggs and/or milk. Discounts are available for vegans or people with a lactose-intolerance. Your guide can also assist you with alternative drink recommendations to purchase separately during the tour
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 7 people