In this see-it-all experience, enjoy a city sightseeing tour, a cemetery stop, and a guided Garden District stroll. Discover and learn about the history and romance of New Orleans led by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse at 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA (behind Jax Brewery), at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are parking lots in the French Quarter on Decatur Street and adjacent to our dock. These lots are not property of, nor connected to, our company but offer hourly or daily parking rates
- Please allow extra time for driving through the French Quarter which is congested with heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic at all times.
- Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day.
- The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage (based on availability). If wheelchairs can collapse and fold, staff will assist in putting the chair in a secure place on the vehicle. Handicap reservations must be made 48hrs in advance to secure availability. Contact information will be provided on your voucher.