See the stunning mansions and movie star homes of the New Orleans Garden District and marvel at the majestic Southern live oak trees. Then, hear tales of Lafayette #1 Cemetery (from outside the gates due to a temporary closure).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Starbucks Coffee, 2801 Magazine Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour lasts 2 hours, with a walking distance of approximately 1 mile