Glide over the swamps of New Orleans by airboat and experience the bayou landscape like never before. Explore the wetlands of Lafitte in Bayou Barataria, looking for alligators, turtles, native birds, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- For guests who do not have access to a car, hotel pickup from downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter is available on request. Pickup is about 1 hour and 15 minutes before the tour time shown for this option.
Select participants and date
Meet at the docks at 5145 Fleming Park Rd, Lafitte, LA 70067Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours are subject to cancellation in dangerous weather
- Airboats are high speed, open boats without a top. The tour operator is not responsible for any cameras/video equipment lost or damaged due to water, splashes, or rain
- Pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and people with neck/back problems are not allowed to ride airboats