Discover Louisiana’s bayou wildlife on a guided cruise of Manchac Swamp, with optional pickup in New Orleans. Keep an eye out for alligators as you learn about the local Cajun culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You can be picked up from most French Quarter and Central Business District/Warehouse District hotels in New Orleans. However, some hotels are inaccessible by bus.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
By car from New Orleans, follow the I-10 West towards Baton Rouge. Take the LaPlace exit (exit 209) and turn right at the bottom of the ramp. After 0.5 miles you’ll arrive at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Swamp tours take place rain or shine. Please dress comfortably.