Enjoy panoramic views of the Rio Grande Gorge, the Sangre de Cristo, and a bird's-eye view of Taos during your hot air balloon ride.
What to Expect
The air is crisp and clear, and all is quiet except for the occasional sound of the burner disturbing the perfect serenity that surrounds you. Float majestically between the desert and heaven watching life drift slowly past below. As you take it all in, think just how perfect this day has become and how awesome this experience is and wonder why you didn't do this sooner.
This Champagne balloon flight provides you with beautiful panoramas of Taos and the Sangre de Cristo before you drop down into the gorge and kiss the historic Rio Grande as it gently flows south into the Gulf of Mexico. This is the most thrilling balloon ride anywhere. The pilots involved each have perfect safety records, a current flight review, and are commercially rated for your safety. Nothing is more important than your safety and enjoyment during this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Your safety will not be compromised or the quality of service delivered.
- 1-hour flight (3-hours for the entire experience)
- Post flight ceremony and toast
- First flight certificate
Know Before You Go
• Anyone under 18-years-old must be accompanied by an adult
• Children must be at least 8-years-old and 50" tall
• Not suitable for pregnant women, individuals with recent surgeries, broken bones, or joint replacements within the past two years
• All flights are weather dependent
• Other terms and conditions may apply