Experience the incredible energy and amazing history of Delhi on this 3-day trip from Jaipur. Visit the famous landmarks and remarkable architecture that is admired around the world, and absorb the bustling atmosphere of this modern metropolis.
What to Expect
Head to Delhi from Jaipur, and experince the rich history and amazing landmarks of this amazing city for yourself. This 3-day trip includes a full day dedicated solely to touring and visiting the most famous sights and attractions in Delhi.
Day 1: Jaipur – Delhi (260 km/160 miles/approx. 5 Hrs)
Following pick-up from your hotel in the morning at 09:00, we will drive to Delhi. Upon arrival we will check in to the hotel. The evening is free for you to relax at your own pace and leisure. Feel free to get your first taste of Delhi's bustling streets, and their amazing combination of the ancient and the modern. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
Enjoy a full day combined city tour of Old and New Delhi, including visits to: the Jama Masjid, the greatest mosque in India and completed in 1658 by Shah Jahan who also built the Taj Mahal; Raj Ghat, the memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi; Qutab Minar, the tower of victory, built to establish the might of Islam and onset of Muslim rule in India; and Humayun's Tomb.
We will also drive past the India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (the President's residence), the Parliament House, Government Headquarters, and other government buildings.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (260 kms/160 miles/approx. 5 Hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive back to Jaipur. The tour will end with drop-off at the your hotel or a transfer to Jaipur Airport to board a flight to your onward destination.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis (as per plan) in 3-star Hotel
- Accomodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Monuments fee as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursion as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- All Applicable taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Any airfare or train tickets
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delays/cancellation, strikes or natural disasters
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, meals, tipping, etc.
- Camera fee at monuments
Know Before You Go
At Christmas and New Year's, a mandatory Gala dinner surcharge will be applicable.