Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point.
What to Expect
Pick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad at 06:00. Then drive to Agra, via the expressway.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy a lunch break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
Later proceed to the Baby Taj stunning views or the Sunset Point with the rear side of the Taj Mahal.
Begin the drive back to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad at 15:00, and arrive at your hotel by 18:30.
- Entrance ticket of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj/Sunset Point (if option chosen)
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant (if option chosen)
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private live tour guide
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
• Lunch at a multicuisine restaurant can be pre-booked at an additional cost of USD 10 per person for OPTION A
• Optional tours of marble inlay workshops and a carpet weaving site can be arranged on request