See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world's most romantic monuments, before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning in order to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal by sunrise.
Following a pick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida at 03:00, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax on the 3.5-hour drive, arriving in Agra at approximately 06:15 just in time for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.
Break at around 10:00, and enjoy some free time for breakfast (own expense). Then, depart for Delhi at approximately 11:00, with an estimated arrival time back in the city at around 14:30.
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private live tour guide
- Entrance fee to the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort (if option selected)
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant (if option selected)
What's Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi or Gurgaon on request
What to Remember
• Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
• Lunch at a multicuisine restaurant can be pre-booked at an additional cost of net USD 10 per person
• This tour does not run from the 2nd half of December to the 1st half of January due to the fogs of the harsh winters
• Optional tours of marble inlay workshops and a carpet weaving site can be arranged on request