Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably one of the best known spectacular monuments ever built.
What to Expect
Pick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad at 06:00. Then drive to Agra, via the expressway.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort built in 1565 AD and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Then you will enjoy a lunch break and later proceed to the Baby Taj stunning views or the Sunset Point at the rear side of the Taj Mahal. Thereafter, begin the drive back to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad at 15:00, and arrive at your hotel by 18:30.
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private live tour guide
What's Not Included
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie)
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments
- Any flight charges
- Unspecified meals etc