Designed for foodies, this walking tour is the perfect way to sample the best street food and snacks Delhi has to offer. Weave through bustling lanes of Chandni Chowk and Spice Markets, taking in the vibrancy of Indian bazaars, sampling ten unique items.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel located in central Delhi. The exact pickup time will be confirmed after booking is made.
Select participants and date
Outside of United Coffee House in Connaught Place at 3:00 PM. If coming by metro, please exit from Gate No. 4 of Rajiv Chowk Metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour offers only vegetarian food options. Some of them contain dairy products.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please inform your guide in advance.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- As this is crowded area, please take care of your personal belongings and beware of pickpockets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 12 people per booking is allowed
- A minimum of two participants are required for the meeting point option. If you want a private tour, please choose the pickup and drop-off option.