Explore New and Old Delhi on this unique cycling tour early in the morning. Witness Delhi as it wakes up and discover a different side to the city. This tour takes you through some of the classical and some of the lesser visited places of Delhi.
What to Expect
Based on where your hotel is based, you would be picked up early in the morning to start cycling from the heart of New Delhi.
Cycling starts at 6:30am. You would first be given an overview of the region you would be cycling in and special instructions if relevant.
The first stop on this journey is Agrasen ki Baoli - an old stepwell dating back to the 16th Century. Chai would be served at this grand location.
Later, you would cycle through the streets of New Delhi to India Gate. If you are in time, you can witness the change of guard ceremony at India Gate - a war memorial for the martyred in the First World War.
From India Gate you would cycle through the streets of Old Delhi - a city 500 years old and still bustling with shops and handicrafts.
You would end your tour at Mahalaxmi - an eighty-year old establishment serving delectable puris and Indian breakfast.
After breakfast, you can choose to walk and explore the streets of Old Delhi on your own or be taken back to your hotel by car.
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Rental bicycle and a helmet
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not listed in the inclusions
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum age is 12 years
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking