Feel like a local as you trace Delhi's imperial past. Cycle past important landmarks including the Jantar Mantar, India Gate and Agrasen ki Baoli and refuel with a well-deserved breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Spot the yellow bicycles in front of Hotel Broadway. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity at the meeting point: Hotel Broadway, 4/15A, Asaf Ali Road, Delhi 110002, IndiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Beginner level cycling experience required
- Enjoy the cycle tour in the morning or night; the morning tour includes breakfast, whereas night tour includes small bites
- This activity is best suited for children aged 8 years and above
- This route covers approximately 15 km, with frequent stops
- You must remove your shoes in the temples and places of worship
- Gearless bicycles are provided for this activity
- Casual, comfortable clothing recommended