Embark on a full-day tour of New and Old Delhi to discover the highlights of India's capital city. Amble down the city's most bustling streets. Gaze at buildings with untold religious significance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Gate No. 1 at Khan Market Metro Station. The guide will be holding a banner that says Delight Tours. Please show your voucher when you arrive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that if you select a start time later than 11:00 AM, you will only be able to cover New Delhi portion of the tour: India Gate, Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, and Lotus Temple