Explore the capital city of Rajasthan, best known for its extraordinary temples, forts, monuments, and shopping.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Your hotel, the airport, railway station or other preferred location within New Delhi city limits.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Guests spend about 6 to 8 hours sightseeing in Jaipur
- Groups of 1-2 people will travel in a sedan and groups of 3-5 will travel by SUV. All larger groups will travel by minivan
- Travel time by car is approximately 4-5 hours one-way (subject to road and traffic conditions)
- Visas must be obtained prior to border crossing
- Shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples