Explore Jaipur, one of the most visited places in India. Many of the buildings within the walled city are painted pink. The city is also known as the "Pink City." When one enters this city, one is charmed by the old world, picturesque atmosphere.
What to Expect
Early in the morning drive to Jaipur from Delhi Airport/Hotel for full day excursion tour of Jaipur first you visit Amber fort residence of former ruler family of Jaipur, and move for your next destination Nahargarh fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. Jantar mantar is a astronomical observatory built by Jaipur maharaja.
In the afternoon, have your lunch for refreshing and later get driven to Delhi airport for end of your tour. Most people do not stay more than a day so we plane a same day Jaipur from Delhi, if you are in a hurry, you can see the important places in one day.
- Buffet lunch
- Monument entry fee
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- Any air and train fares
- Camera fee at monuments
- Medical and travel insurance
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any additional taxes levied by the Government of India on the tourism sector in future
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances, such as flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare/strike or any natural calamity
Know Before You Go
• 7 days prior to the tour – no cancellation charges.
• 3 - 6 days prior to the tour - 50% cancellation charges.
• Less than 48 hours - no refund.