Visit India's first live entertainment, theatre and leisure destination and attend a silver Class show on this full-day trip New Delhi’s Kingdom of Dreams. Explore the art-filled streets of Culture Gully and experience Bollywood at the Nautanki Mahal.
What to Expect
Visit India's first live entertainment, theatre and leisure destination and attend a Silver Class show on this full-day trip New Delhi’s Kingdom of Dreams.
The elaborate internal décor and the welcoming red carpet set the mood for this magical place. Being the largest recreational hub in North India, the Kingdom of Dreams is bursting with culture, theatre, live shows, and art.
Explore the air-conditioned street of Culture Gully; a showcase of all the arts, crafts, and food that India has to offer. Enjoy local dishes, famous delicacies, talented artisans, engaging street performers, and admire the impressive Indian architecture.
Take in a show at one of the Kingdom’s two theatres. The 835 seat Nautanki Mahal auditorium is the perfect place to take in the India’s favorite obsession Bollywood. The Showshaa Theater is a 350-seater amphitheater where theatrical shows and productions based on Indian mythology are put on daily.
- Entrance and Silver class show ticket
- Drive from hotel to Kingdom of Dreams and back by air conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
What's Not Included
- Flight fares and train fares
- Any personal expenses out of unforeseen circumstances like flight cancellation, delay, hike, strike and other natural calamities
- Expenses on purchase of food inside, liqueur or any other shopping
- Camera fees at monument and insurance on medical
- All other expenses which are not mentioned in package inclusions
Know Before You Go
Unfortunately, children below the height of 42 inches (3.5 ft) are not allowed inside the theater.