Explore Delhi and it’s fascinating history and culture in this super fun and engaging full day tour, which will take you through all the must-visit temples and historical monuments of the city!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from New Delhi NCR.
- Admire the red sandstone and white marble minarets of the Jama Mosque
- Walk the Narrow streets of Old Delhi
- Visit the Sikh temple Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Choose from Red Fort/Qutub Minar for the monument visit
- Visit Raj Ghat (Gandhi's cremation place), India Gate and the President's house.
- Admire the beauty of Akshardham temple, the world's largest Hindu Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking local guide
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- As a thank you gesture you will receive one Polaroid picture per booking. In case you want more pictures the charge will be 80Rs per picture.
- Entrance Fees in the monuments (Qutub Minar or Red Fort)
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Shoes must be removed and knees and shoulders covered at places of worship.