Experience the local culture in Jaipur. Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra. Head out on a tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup offered from your hotel or another desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge
- The guide during the safari at Ranthambore National Park will be English-speaking
- For 1 to 2 people, a 4-seater sedan vehicle will be used. If there are 3 to 4 people, you will travel in a 6-seater MPV. If 5 to 10 people, you will travel by minivan
- The guide will help to buy entrance tickets at the monuments, so you don't have to wait in any queue to buy entrance tickets