Experience the bygone era of the Mughal Empire with a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on a guided day trip from New Delhi, with optional lunch and entry tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- You'll be picked up from the airport, your hotel, or other desired location in New Dehli.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- If you select the 2:30 AM pickup time, this tour will become a Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, and you will visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise