Embark on a full-day tour of New and Old Delhi to discover the highlights of India's capital city. Amble down the city's most bustling streets. Gaze at buildings with untold religious significance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Red Fort and Lotus Temple remain closed on Mondays, so you will visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib on this day
- Please keep in mind if you select a start time later than 11:00 AM, you will only be able to cover the New Delhi portion of the tour including India Gate, Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, and Lotus Temple