Join locals in the streets of Delhi’s Kamla Nagar neighborhood as you sample different Indian snacks and visit some popular food spots. On this 3-hour tour for food lovers you hop on a cycle rickshaw and indulge in some of Delhi’s best local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Vishwidhalaya Metro Station, Gate No. 4 (Yellow Line)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a maximum group size of 12 people.
- How to get to Vishwidhalaya Metro Station:
- Click on the link below and insert your location (under travel planner) to find out how to get to Vishwidhalaya by Metro
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, it is recommended that you wear modest clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the tour operator at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.