Participate in an educational and ethical walking tour through the Sanjay Colony slum area in Delhi. Discover the rich sense of community and entrepreneurship that flourishes within the narrow alleys and gain new insights into the lives of locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Engage in a safe, respectful and non-intrusive walking tour through Delhi's slum
- Observe the various micro-industries that flourish here, especially the garment industry
- Witness the rich sense of community with the help of your local guide
- Gather a local's perspective on social and economic realities in Indian slums
- Group tour
- English-speaking Guide
- Local lunch (if option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide outside Gate 1 of the Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, in Connaught Place. This place is easily accessibly by Metro or taxi. Your guide will be wearing a light blue, button-up, blue shirt with our company logo embroidered on it. If you have any problems finding us on the day, please call us: +91 9818227975.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is a group activity, and there may be other guests on the same walking tour. Maximum group size is 6 participants.
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable closed-toe walking shoes as some areas can be dirty, especially during the monsoon months from June to mid-September.
- Please do not carry your camera on this activity. This tour has a strict no-photography policy to respect the privacy of local residents.
- Please wear modest clothing. No low-cut or sleeveless tops or short shorts are allowed.