A tour of Delhi will provide the visitor with much to see and admire, from Mughal monuments to parks and gardens
What to Expect
At 09:00 you will be picked up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle and you will enjoy a guided tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi which includes a drive past the Red Fort, a visit to Jama Masjid and a walk through the bustling lanes of Chandni Chowk, including a rickshaw ride and a stop at Raj Ghat- the simple but moving memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
You will then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Later, drive past the imposing India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (the President’s residence) and enjoy a visit to the 14th-Century step well Agrasen- ki- Baoli in the heart of Delhi. You will then visit Laxmi Narayan Temple - or the Birla Temple, as it is popularly known - which enshrines Lord Vishnu – the preserver of the Hindu Trinity. You will end the tour with a visit to Qutab Minar, a masterpiece of perfect proportions, and the garden tomb of Emperor Humayun’s.
At around 17:00 you will be transferred to your hotel.
- All transfers, sightseeing tours and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary will be provided by air conditioned vehicle
- All road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges and interstate taxes
- Entrance to all the monuments
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Services of a local English-speaking guide for the sightseeing tours
- At present all currently applicable taxes
What's Not Included
- Expenses of a personal nature, such as tips, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera fees at monuments, medical expenses and airport departure taxes
- Tips and gratuities
- Any other services not mentioned above
Know Before You Go
• Visitors are required to take their shoes off before entering the Jama Masjid
• Shorts, sleeveless tops and revealing clothes are not allowed inside Jama Masji
• Visitors are required to take shoes off before entering the temple complex