Visit Taj Mahal, the world's best-known tomb, and Agra Fort on day trip by superfast rain from Delhi with end point in Jaipur.
What to Expect
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi/NCR at 05:20 and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station. Your superfast deluxe train to city of Taj Mahal, Agra. Your Superfast Deluxe Train Shatabdi Express departs from New Delhi Railway Station to Agra at 06:00. Breakfast will be served on board and during your 2 hours journey enjoy the countryside.
Arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station at 8am and you will be met by your representative / driver at the main Exit gate, he will be holding your name signage. After arrival you will drive to for refreshment at a 4/5 star Hotel where you can use the hotel wash rooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your day. Your tour guide meet in hotel lobby.
First you visit the wonderful Taj Mahal, the world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Second you visit Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of too the Mughal Empire.
Lunch will be provided at one of the best local restaurant at 13:00. After lunch you may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather ware, brass ware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work. After a memorable day, transfer to the Agra Fort Railway Station. The train departs at 17:40, dinner will be served on board. Your train arrives at Jaipur Railway Station at 21:20, where you will be met by your driver and driven to your hotel or the airport drop in Jaipur.
- All transfers/sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Buffet lunch
- Monument entrances fees
- Battery bus ride at the Taj Mahal from parking up to lot
- Train Ticket AC Chair Car (Delhi - Agra & Agra - Jaipur)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of personal nature such as telephone calls, telegrams, table drinks and laundry etc
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Dress code is casual
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions as well as pregnant women
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund