2-Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour from New Delhi
From $145 per personBook now
- Learn of the city's varied and contrasting history
- Marvel at the stunning sights of Lakshmi Narayan Temple, in the middle of an artificial lake
- Experience an elephant ride at Amber Fort
- See the Palace of Winds
Experience Jal Mahal and take in the breathtaking surroundings, including the Man Sagar Lake known for its majestic architecture. Calm waters and intricate sandstone architecture have helped make Man Sagar Lake one of the most romantic spots in Jaipur.
Visit Birla Temple and be amazed at the marble carvings and paintings of mythological episodes. Study the shrines of Hindu Gods and Goddesses, and spot the religious figures beautifully preserved for your viewing pleasure.
Explore Amer Fort and ride an elephant. Constructed of red and white sandstone, Amer Fort displays a perfect fusion of the Hindu and Muslim architectural styles. For an unforgettable visit to India take an in-depth tour of this fantastic city.
Begin the day with an early morning pick-up. Drive to Jaipur to visit Jal Mahal. First, you will visit Jal Mahal. Here, you will see the beautiful architecture at Man Sagar Lake. In the evening you will be driven to Birla Temple. Next you will visit Birla Temple, or Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
After breakfast, guests will checkout of the hotel. Visit Amer Fort and enjoy an elephant ride. Next, travel to Hawa Mahal. After visiting Hawa Mahal, you'll be taken to City Palace.
- One Night Hotel Accommodation on Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis (as per plan) in three star Hotel.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary with service of English speaking tour Guide.
- Complimentary one lunch & 1 Dinner in Good Hotel & Restaurant (without liquor).
- Monuments fee.
- En route Refreshment.
- Delhi-Jaipur- Delhi & Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- Mineral Water on Board the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Guide surcharge.
- Elephant ride.
- If time allows we shall arrange a visit a carpet weaving demo in a carpet shop.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Medical insurance.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Product ID: 23061