Explore the rich history, art, science, and culture of Southcoast Massachusetts and New Bedford, told through the stories of its people. Dive into whale biology, ecology and behavior, and marine mammal conservation.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Enter at the corner of Johnny Cake Hill and William Street, where you will see a giant orange squid.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Visits to the museum are limited to 2 hours unless under capacity.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, boarding the Lagoda is not currently permitted.