Cruise down the scenic canals of Amsterdam city center while learning about its rich trading history, culture, and way of life. Buy drinks from the onboard bar and enjoy them whilst taking in views of traditional Dutch houses and twinkling lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your cruise crew at the dock in front of the Anne Frank House. Look for the Flagship Amsterdam boat. The crew will be dressed in white and orange. You can reach the meeting point by taking tram 17 or 13 to the Westermarkt stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Party groups
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Availability for cruises cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of cruise availability
- It is colder on the water so please bring warm clothing
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside
- Please inform the local operator if you are unhappy with your experience and get a full refund of your ticket price
- Please visit the local operator’s office around the corner if the boat is not at the dock