Drive a quad bike through natural forest settings, around farmland, and up to the magnificent coast of Cable Bay on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
194 Cable Bay Rd, Nelson 7071, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age to drive. There are a number of passenger quad bikes for those under 16 (minimum age 5 years), which can be driven by either a guide or by a friend or parent
- People under the age of 16 and adults who would like to ride as a passenger are $40 (New Zealand Dollars) per person. If you are only joining the tour as a passenger, please book a child ticket
- Please note that drivers must display a level of competence prior to being allowed on the tour; anyone not meeting a minimum level will only be able to take the tour as a passenger
- Please wear closed-toed shoes