Enjoy a fantastic New Zealand experience that gets you off the beaten track. Explore Golden Bay and Abel Tasman by air and by sea, and see the famed clear waters of Te Waikoropupu Springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
At the Golden Bay Air check in desk, Airport House, Nelson Airport. This is 200 meters to the left of the main terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Once you have made your booking, the local tour supplier will contact you by email to finalize your booking and provide you with more detailed information
- Seat availability is subject to weight limits on the aircraft. If weight limits will be exceeded, you will be provided with a full refund, or an alternative date for your tour
- Passengers with special needs must provide this information when booking to discuss their individual requirements with the local tour supplier. Some passengers may be required to travel with a fare-paying companion
- The local tour supplier may refuse passage to any passenger if the pilot considers that refusal is in the interests of the health and safety of passengers, property, or crew
- If the passenger has not declared accurate body or baggage weights they may be denied passage