Experience the only scheduled Full Day sailing tour in New Zealand's coastal paradise, the Abel Tasman National Park. Take the opportunity to visit Fur Seal Colony, stunning beaches, and islands before enjoying a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour operator's office located opposite the middle of Kaiteriteri Beach, between the cafe and store, 5 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand. Free all day car parking available in the car park as you enter Kaiteriteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Tour departs from Kaiteriteri Beach at 10 AM and returns at 4:30 PM
- Please bring your day bag, layers of warm clothing, a windproof jacket, shoes that are easily removable, swimwear and towel, your own water bottle, plenty of sunscreen (SPF 30+ is best), sun hat, sunglasses, and your camera