Join a cruise of the magnificent Port Stephens Harbour to see the resident bottlenose dolphins on this boat tour. Relax on the deck with live commentary from the captain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Boarding for your cruise commences 20 minutes prior to departure. The cruise departs from Teramby Road, d'Albora Marina, Nelson Bay. Please check your email/text from Moonshadow TQC for vessel allocation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Non-folding strollers
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Dolphins and whales are wild animals and sightings cannot be guaranteed. Please note, the MV Osprey is not equipped with a boomnet, please check your booking confirmation from Moonshadow TQC for vessel allocation.