Be collected at your accommodation in Colombo and explore the first Capital of Sri Lanka, Anuradhapura.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must bring a current valid passport
- This trip is not recommended for those with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- You must remove your footwear and hat and cover your shoulders and knees when you visit a Buddhist or Hindu temple
- Please note that the duration of transfers are approximate and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note the trip is subject to favorable weather conditions and if it is canceled due to poor weather you will be able to attend on another date