Follow the trail of Mark Twain on a 2.5-hour Segway tour of Neckar Valley. Travel comfortably through the pretty town of Neckargemünd by Segway and hear how Twain depicted Heidelberg in A Tramp Abroad. See majestic castles and the view from Dilsberg too.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Abona Beach, 24 Schwimmbadstr., Neckargemünd 69151Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In bad weather the tour will be postponed. The organizer will be able to say, around 2 days in advance, whether the tour will take place or not.
- Anyone who is at least 15 years old and has at least a moped license may take part. Participants must also weigh between 45 and 115 kg and be at least 1.40 meters tall.