Follow the trail of Mark Twain on a 2.5-hour Segway tour of Neckar Valley. Travel comfortably through the pretty town of Neckargemünd by Segway and hear how Twain depicted Heidelberg in A Tramp Abroad. See majestic castles and the view from Dilsberg too.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Travel around the pretty down of Neckargemünd by Segway
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Neckar valley and Odenwald
- Segway past the tanbark mill to Rainbach and Abano beach
- Take an exciting trip up to the Dilsberg fortress
- End of tour surprise
- Tour guide
- Rain poncho
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Abona Beach, 24 Schwimmbadstr., Neckargemünd 69151Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In bad weather the tour will be postponed. The organizer will be able to say, around 2 days in advance, whether the tour will take place or not.
- Anyone who is at least 15 years old and has at least a moped license may take part. Participants must also weigh between 45 and 115 kg and be at least 1.40 meters tall.