Fly high above the arid desert plains of Peru as you take in the mesmerizing sight of the mysterious Nasca Lines. Admire these ancient and enigmatic markings which resemble animals and geometric forms and are over 2000 years old.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from is possbile from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at the Historic Centre of Lima. This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers should not weigh more than 90kg. If so, you must pay an additional fee directly to the tour operator on the day of the activity
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions
- If you do not present valid identification, you will not be able to board the plane, and you will not be issued a refund.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru