Relax in a air-conditioned bus on this guided bus tour of Naxos island. Discover charming villages, impressive monuments, and learn more about local culture with several stops throughout the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the pickup location 10 minutes before the pickup time. The local supplier will contact you by email to confirm the exact pickup details, please check your spam folder. Approximate pickup times: 08:45 AM from Plaka Beach: main road in front of Plaza Beach Hotel/ Three Brothers Restaurant/Aegean Land Hotel/Yazoo Summer Bliss, 08:50 AM from Maragkas: main road in front of Maragkas Super Market/ Paradiso Tavern, 08:55 AM from Ag. Anna: Agia Anna Port/ Margaritis Market, 08:55 AM from Ag. Prokopios: Bus stop in front of Nikos Bikes/ main road in front of Lagos Mare Hotel, 09:00 AM from Stelida: main road in front of Naxos Palace Hotel/ Kavouras Village/ Naxos Golden Sun Hotel, 09:05 AM main road in front of Princess of Naxos Hotel, 09:10 AM from Naxos Town: SPAR-Koutelieris Supermarket (St George area)/Naxos Hospital, 09:20 AM from outside Naxos Port - Naxos Bus Transfer Office
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- On Tuesdays, Demeter's Temple is closed; instead, the tour visits a traditional pottery workshop in Damalas Village