Relax in an air-conditioned bus on this guided tour of Naxos Island. Discover charming villages, see impressive monuments, and learn more about local culture with several stops throughout the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the pickup location 10 minutes before the pickup time. Approximate pickup times: 8:35 AM from Plaka Beach 8:40 AM from Maragkas and Agia Anna Beach 8:45 AM from Ag. Prokopios Beach 8:50 AM from Stelida 8:55 AM main road in front of Princess of Naxos Hotel 8:55 AM from Koutelieris Supermarket (St George area, opposite Porto Naxos Hotel) 9:00 AM from Naxos Hospital 9:10 AM from outside Naxos Port, Naxos bus transfer office
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- On Tuesdays, the Temple of Demeter remains closed. Instead, the tour makes a longer stop at Apiranthos village
- You will have to climb steps and walk uphills in order to visit the Temple of Demeter and the Kouros Statue
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Small changes to the itinerary may apply in case of rough weather
- A big part of the trip is through winding, mountainous roads. Please carry travel sickness pills in case you feel uneasy
- Changing booths and shower facilities are available at Apollonas beach
- The tour guide is not licensed and thus not allowed to guide you inside Demeter's Temple. You will get all the information about the monument before you enter the gate
- You will arrive at Apollonas, where you will have free time for lunch, at approximately 2:00 PM. Make sure to eat breakfast before you start the activity