Experience the beauty of the island of Santorini on a full-day boat trip from Naxos. Get breathtaking views of the volcanic caldera and explore the villages of Oia and Fira.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the small port in Naxos town. Please note that the earliest available local bus from the areas of Plaka, Agia Anna, Agios Prokopios and Stelida arrive to Naxos town will be at approximately 08:40. If you are not driving to the departure point, it will be recommended that you book your boat trip including the pick-up transfer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Starting July 1, 2022, an Italian and Greek-speaking guide will be available for the bus tour in Santorini
- The boat makes a short stop at Paros - Piso Livadi Port on its way to/from Santorini for the participants from Paros to embark. This stop only lasts a few minutes
- The guidance takes place only during the bus tour on Santorini - not during the boat trip
- The trip from Naxos to Santorini lasts approximately 3 hours and another 3 hours for the return