From Naxos: Full-Day Boat Trip to Santorini
Pickup optionalPlaza Beach Hotel, Agios Arsenios Plaka Beach. 3 Brothers Restaurant, Naxos. Maragas Super Market, Unnamed Road. Sanmed Travel Hub, Ag. Anna. BYAMMO, Αγία Άννα. Nikos Bikes Moto Rent, Agios Prokopios. Lagos Mare Hotel, Agios Prokopios. Kavuras Village Ξενοδοχείο, Agios Prokopios. Hotel Golden Sun, Stelida. Naxos Palace Hotel, Naxos. Laguna Beach Park, Naxos. Naxos Camping, Naxos. Princess of Naxos, St George Beach, Naxos. Naxos Holidays, Chora Town, Naxos. Dolce Cafe Bar & Play Land, Naxos. Alpha Bank, Protopapadaki, Naxos. Zas Travel, Hora Naxos seafront, Naxos.
- Cruise across the Aegean Sea to the beautiful island of Santorini
- Take a guided bus tour of the island and visit the charming village of Oia
- Get some free time to enjoy a drink or browse the boutique stores of Fira
Board a bus on arrival and take a tour of the island's most beautiful sights. Head to the colorful village of Oia, hanging on the slopes of the caldera at the island's northen tip. Get some free time to stroll the paved alleys of the village and admire its charming architecture.
Continue to Fira and get some free time in the island's capital to ride the cable car or discover the largest gold market in Greece on Ypapantis street. Visit a museum, or just enjoy a meal or glass of Santorini wine at one of the many restaurants and cafés. Get driven back to Athinios Port in the afternoon for the return boat trip to Naxos.
- Round-trip boat transfers between Naxos and Santorini
- Bus tour of Santorini
- English, Italian and French-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the small port in Naxos town. Please note that the earliest available local bus from the areas of Plaka, Agia Anna, Agios Prokopios and Stelida arrive to Naxos town will be at approximately 08:40. If you are not driving to the departure point, it will be recommended that you book your boat trip including the pick-up transfer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The guidance takes place only during the bus tour on Santorini - not during the boat trip
• The trip from Naxos to Santorini lasts approximately 3 hours and another 3 hours for the return